Richenna Bubble Color in Ash Brown


~Ola chingus! 
I've been dying to change the color of my hair and my first choice was to have an ombre hairstyle. Unfortunately, I can't afford it at the moment (;¬_¬). So I ended up trying a new brand of hair color that I saw at Watsons Robinsons Galleria. 
Richenna Bubble Color Ash Brown
 Richenna Bubble Color
This product immediately caught my attention because of the kawaii packaging and korean letters LOL! I thought that it would be exciting to color my own hair. It only cost 350 pesos so I bought it straightaway after my payday.  I'm not good at product mugshots so please bear with me.
Richenna Bubble Color
Richenna Bubble Color
Richenna Bubble Color
Richenna Bubble Color
Richenna Bubble Color
Richenna Bubble Color
Richenna Bubble Color
Hubby helped me with the hair coloring process. He was very supportive and excited on what will be the outcome of my newly dyed hair.
Richenna Bubble Color Ash Brown
My change of hair color was not that successful. As you can see most of my hair is still colored deep black, it just gave me some brown hair highlights. Partly it was my fault because I knew I had thick hair but I insisted on buying only 1 set of bubble color which is around 50mL. If only I had doubled it maybe the results would be much better. 
I took this picture at my workplace. As you can see the it only gives a little hint of brown..pardon my frizzy hair. 
Richenna Bubble Color Ash Brown
Richenna Bubble Color Ash Brown
Richenna's Ash Brown gives off much more beautiful color under natural light. I was thinking of buying another 2 set of bubble color but I think it would be wiser to go to the salon. It was fun doing your own hair color but I would like to have better results. I found Kyuhyun of Super Junior hair color very interesting. I would like his hair color to be my ombre hairstyle LOL! Can you recommend any salon that can make my dream hair color possible? (。 >艸<)
 (photo credits to rightful owner)

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries