PR: Carmex Classic Moisturizing Lip Balm

~Ola(≧∇≦)/
 
I'm still not done with my quest of finding the perfect lip balm o(´∇`*o) 
I have been hearing good feedback on Carmex' products but I had some trouble finding where to buy it. I have been literally checking all Watsons store that I've been to but I had no luck. Good thing we decided to search the cosmetics section of Robinsons Galleria Department Store.
 
I found 3 options at their stall: Original Carmex Jar, Carmex Cherry Tube and Carmex Cherry Stick. All of these option cost 109.75.
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
Please see picture below for product information, directions for use, cautions and ingredients. 
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
And the actual product...
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
I felt relived when I started to use Carmex. I usually use this before lipstick application and my lips still feels moisturized. My lipstick application is now close to perfect o(^o^)o
 
What I like about it..
  • Constant moisturized feeling on lips 
  • Lips feels softer 
  • Lip tingling feeling 
  • Hint of vanilla scent  
  • No product testing made on animal
 What I don't like about it..
  •  Hmm....I can't really find anything wrong \(●~▽~●)
 
Product Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤
 
 This product is a must try! Check out the following links for further information. 
 
Website: My Carmex 
Twitter: @CarmexPH
 
*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks! 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries