PR: Snoe Beso Lip Balm


~Ola(≧∇≦)/

Previously, I had a very bad issue of having chappy lips and I was desperately looking for a lip balm that would suite me and I actually found one if you check my previous entry ~ Lip Care.
But I wasn't really satisfied. It cured my chappy lips but I want something that can soothe and moisturize my lip more..coz I was getting envy with women that wears lipstick beautifully 。゜(T^T)゜。
I decided to try Snoe's Beso lip balm for a change..price is at 149. The packaging is not that attractive but the writing on it looks very promising.. Plumps Soothes Protects Freshens Breath ~ sounds perfect. 

Snoe Beso Balm
  
It contains coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, spearmint leaf oil, shea butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Menthol, Benzophenone 3, Blue 1 (CI42090), Yellow 5 (CI19140). 

Instructions: Use before kissing or whenever you feel like it!

WARNING: PROLONGED USE MAY ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE GENDER AND CAUSE INTENSE FLIRTING 

I must say that the product is very effective and it soothes the lips in an instant after applying it so the price justifies its effectiveness. It also made my lips more plumper than ever. This is my first time to try a mentholated lip balm and I think I would not be a fan of it. I'm still not used to the minty and tingly feeling on my lips and how strong it smells when using it. 

What I like about it.. 
  • Easy to carry around
  • Packaging is perfect as the cap does not comes off easily thus, it would not mess up your make-up kit
  • Non-greasy
  • Instant soothing effect 
  • Instant lip plumper effect  
 
What I don't like about it..
  • It's mentholated 
  • Tingly sensation during application


Product Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤
 
 
If you would like to know more about Snoe White Beauty Products please visit the following:

Snoe Beauty Inc. http://www.snoebeauty.com/
Twitter: @SnoeBeautyInc


*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks! 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries