My New Skin Regimen

Hi Chingus! 

Yea~ I know..my hiatus took a long time indeed. Too may events had happened and I don't want to rant it on my come back post. These "issues" that I don't want to talk about is one of the main reason why I want to step up when it comes to my facial regimen. How are they connected??? Well if you see my bare face, I'd look like a zombie to you (─‿‿─) and I blame it on all the stress that I have been experiencing..errr I just ranted! 
Anyways moving forward, I've been following different blogs that has various topic regarding skin care and of course they don't stick on a single "brand" of product. Honestly, I created the list of different products that I was willing to try but in the end I got lazy and just wanted to have a single skin care line so I won't be hopping from one store to another to complete my skin care set. Luckily, one of my work colleague is a beauty consultant of Mary Kay Philippines and he suggested for me to use Mary Kay's Time Wise Skin Care set to fight early to moderate signs of face aging. 
Mary Kay timewise Set
 This particular set is for normal to dry skin type. It's four products are formulated to work together morning and night to cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, smooth, hydrate, firm, soften, energize, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles - Mary Kay
Mary Kay timewise 3-in-1 cleanser
TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser gently clears away impurities as it begins the process to erase the visible signs of aging and restore the look of younger skin.
Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer
TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer firms, softens and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Proven to hydrate for up to 10 hours. 
Mary Kay TimeWise Day Solution
TimeWise Day Solution has Sunscreen SPF35/PA++ which protects the skin from sun exposure.
Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution
TimeWise Night Solution helps reverse the signs of aging by enhancing the skin renewal's process while sleeping.
Oh! I almost forgot, I also bought an eye serum from Mary Kay. I was told that it is one of their flagship products.
Mary Kay TimeWise Regena-Firm correcting eye cream
TimeWise Regena-Firm correcting eye cream that will help the eye area to have a youthful and lifted look.
Ok~ so this is the picture of my bare face..well half of it. You can clearly see the large pores, blemishes and black heads ╥﹏╥

And the closer look at my eye...you can clearly notice the dark or somehow brownish skin color around the eye as well as some fine lines. I can all blame it to the genes but I need to help my skin out. I'll update you guys on the result of my Mary Kay skin care venture after a month (⌒.−)=★

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries