Gift Unboxing

Hi Chingus!
Let me share to you the gifts that I received from my birthday. 
Yep! My birthday was last July but I just opened my gifts today ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙
If you are expecting loads of gifts you've come to the wrong post, I have only few super friends
ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)
 To start off, one of my bff Rin knew that I have been loving NYX cosmetics specially their eyeshadow palette. She went to NYX store at SM Megamall and bought the Natural Eyeshadow palette, of course one of my close friend Rhyan also contributed on this (๑•͈ᴗ•͈)
hover_share
I also have NYX Love in Paris (Merci Beaucoup) eyeshadow palette. Hopefully, I'd be able to make an FOTD or MOTD post for both palette. Take a closer look~
hover_share 
And below are the swatches ~ 
hover_share
hover_share
I'm soooo excited to use this..o(〃^▽^〃)o

The next gift that I received is from Mimay-san. 
hover_share 
It's been a long time since I used a Snoe product so I am glad I was given this. I bet this will be useful because as an everyday commuter office girl, it is a must to have sun block protection.
hover_share
And finally, the gift that I bought for myself from Elite Contact Lens (⌒.−)=★
I think I have 2 lens that needs to be replaced as they are already a year old. In total I have 9 pairs of lens. And no I'm not hoarding (⌒▽⌒)
It has become part of my daily look to wear a lens. It does so much on changing how I look and it gives this some sort of aura on my face that I can't explain.
hover_share 
I bought these 3 pairs for only 1 thousand pesos...so budget friendly eh?
hover_share
Cherry Blossoms Chocolate
hover_share
 Tinkerbel Pure Hazel
hover_share
Mochiko Doll Green

Well, there you go! See you again on my next post..Byeeee~ (*^▽^)/

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries