After wax care


~Ola(≧∇≦)/

After daring myself to go Brazilian~ thanks to Lay Bare waxing salon hehe! I have not forgotten to follow the guidelines of after wax care. This is my first time to try cold wax treatment and it was such a painful yet satisfying experience (*/∇\*) キャ

I had to avoid hot bath,sweaty routines or there should be no watery activity at all because my skin pores are open and would be prone to allergic reaction. After like 8~10 hours I was able to wash myself normally and I did not forget to moisturize my skin specially those “parts” that has been waxed. 

You might want to try Nanny Rose's after wax salve. I've read this product over another blog and decided to try it. The packaging is so "earth friendly" as the product is wrapped by a brown carton box.  

Nanny Rose's, after wax salve

  And this is where I bought it, product contents and its cost...such a lazy post (⌒▽⌒)


 The cream is inside a tin can..........I find this creative.

Nanny Rose's, after wax salve
Sorry if the color of the image got burned..my PS skill failed (。┰ω┰。)


 What I like about it..
  • Save Mother Earth packaging
  • Chamomile scent
  • Less to non-greasy feeling during application  
  • Immediate moisturizing effect  

What I don't like about it.. 
  • I haven't thought about that σ(∧_∧;)

Product Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
 
 
*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks! 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries