PR: Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer

~Ola(≧∇≦)/

My special day has not ended yet and I have a lot of things to share..... ♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪

I made a review on Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer. Honestly, I just immediately picked this product without even looking at its shade (-ε-). I just wanted to replace my currently concealer sooo badly that I'd didn't took any time to check if this product has a good 
review ( _ _ )

This 7 gram liquid concealer is available on 2 shades: 
  • Surprise Essence Concealer #1
  • Surprise Essence Concealer #2 
Etude House Suprise Essence Concealer, liquid concealer
I was able to pick the lightest shade (#1). It offers medium coverage on facial flaws. 

Etude House Suprise Essence Concealer, liquid concealer
As you can see it has a tip applicator for easier use. 

Etude House Suprise Essence Concealer, liquid concealer
A small amount can cover enough spot that you'd like to correct on your face as its formula is concentrated. I have been using this product for more than 2 months.

Etude House Suprise Essence Concealer, liquid concealer
Urgh! (_ _,)/~~ I'm trying to conceal my green vein on my hand and it looks more decent now.

The concealer does not settle on the lines or crows feet of the eyes however, I noticed that somehow the concealer falls off. Maybe its just me...or I didn't put enough concealer or I didn't apply it correctly( _ _ ; )
And to sum it all up.....

What I like about it..
  • Affordable ~ 298
  • Easy to carry around 
  • Blends well on the skin  
What I don't like about it..
  • Provides medium coverage
  • Only 2 shades available 
  • Staying power is fair
 

Product Rating: ❤ ❤ 
Check out Etude House products at:  
 
Twitter: @etudehousegirl

*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks! 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries