PR: Human Nature Hydrating Face Toner

~Ola(≧∇≦)/
 
I've been very busy these past weeks and I have a long list of overdue post ―(T_T)→ ~ I have many things to share and my blog is becoming a beauty blog somehow (*^^*). I didn't realize that being "girly" is fun...if I've known it earlier I won't be so noob (=´▽`). Well enough of the dramas **cough** **cough** 
 
I have been wanting to try other product that can cleanse and moisturize my skin. After quite sometime of browsing I bumped into the Human Nature products and read off that they are using organic ingredients..sounds very healthy (○⌒∇⌒○). I bought this 100 ml. bottle at Beauty Bar Robinsons Galleria at 110
 
  
It contains water, glycerine (vegetable derived), lactic acid (sugar derived), betaine (sugar beet derived), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Moringa pterygosperma (malunggay) seed extract, Citrus sinensis (orange) oil, chitosan, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil.

This is recommended for dry or mature skin, it also promotes Moringa and Aloe Vera as its key ingredients on cleansing and and eliminating toxins on the skin. It has a sweet smell and does not sting the skin unlike other toners that contains alcohol. It does not make the skin dry after application instead you'd feel so refreshed ☆^▽^☆

Unfortunately, I was having super PMS breakouts and stress is killing me so much (* ̄▽ ̄)o┳o┳━━
The toner was not enough to tame my oil glands that causes acne. Urghh! I find myself so weird XD
Overall, the product is still worth buying and to sum it all up~

What I like about it..
  • Organic ingredients 
  • Reasonable price 
  • Sweet smell 
  • Does not sting the skin 
  • Very mild 
 What I don't like about it..
  • It can't control acne problem 
 
Product Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤
 
 If you would like to know more about Human Nature Products please visit the following:
 
Twitter: @HumanNaturePhil

*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks! 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries