PR: Human Nature Tinted Lip Balm

~Ola(≧∇≦)/
 
Happy crazy rainy afternoon to all! I feel really sleepy (´~`). It's a good thing that I can still sit in front of my laptop to write (⌒□⌒). I want to share another Human Nature product which is the tinted lip balm that is 100% natural. 

Available in 3 shades: 
  • Pink Orchid (pink)
  • Island Kiss (coral)
  • Flame Tree (red)
What I have is the Island Kiss shade. This 4 gram lip balm cost 90 available on all Beauty Bar and Human Nature store outlet. 
 
Human Nature Tinted Lip Balm, tinted lip balm
 
It contains Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, beeswax, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, tocopherol, (+/-): zinc oxide (CI 77497), iron oxide (CI 77491), manganese violet (CI 77742), mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)...wait these last ingredients are kinda scientific now σ(∧_∧;)

I like the peppermint scent  whenever I use this balm and it actually moisturizes my lips. FYI, some lip balms makes my lips chappy....weird eh?! \(〇_o)/ I've also noticed that instead of a coral shade on my lips it's kinda brownish.....reddish..is that coral? Haha!( _ _ )..........o 

You may refer to the picture below of my bare lips. 

Bare lips, lips

And the swatch of the tinted lip balm

swatch human nature tinted lip balm, Island Kiss

Since this is only a tinted lip balm I really did not expect long wear effect. The only thing that I've noticed is my lips feels a "bit" dry after quite sometime. But still, this is a must buy product as it is organic and no synthetic colorant was used. It also has cocoa butter, beeswax and all-natural plant oils that helps lips to be moisturized. And to sum it all up~
 
What I like about it..
  • Natural ingredients 
  • Reasonable price 
  • Peppermint smell 
  • Loved its brownish to reddish tint 
 What I don't like about it..
  • "My" lips felt dried somehow
 
Product Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤
 
If you would like to know more about Human Nature Products please visit the following:

Twitter: @HumanNaturePhil
 
*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks!

2 comments:

Stella Lee said...

the tinted lip balm looks cool! it gives ur lips healthy finish! :D

neechan21 said...

yes it does :)

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries