Puerto Princesa Adventure Day 1: Departure


~Ola

I been having trouble on sorting out hundreds of pictures that I took during our vacation. Of course I can't just post everything so I'll just do this one step at a time.
We woke up at 3 a.m. of November 10 to make sure that we won't be late for our flight.  We took a cab via 24/7 Taxi Service, which has been pre-booked. They were very prompt because although we instructed them to pick us up by 4:30 a.m., the cab had been waiting for us outside our apartment building by 4 a.m
We arrived at NAIA Terminal 4 (Old domestic airport) before 5 a.m. All the check-in counters were still closed so we decided to sit at the waiting area. 

NAIA Terminal 4
And of course we did a lot of camwhoring
That's my early morning look, less makeup+sleepy = almost zombiefied!

NAIA Terminal 4
Now I know why it's called "Old Domestic Airport"..look at the ceiling.

NAIA Terminal 4
At least they had wi-fi though, I noticed a part where the ceiling is leaking and 
its not advisable to use the ladies washroom    

NAIA Terminal 4
We were able to check-in by past 6 a.m. I was so excited to hold onto our 
boarding pass because it was my first airplane ride

NAIA Terminal 4
Where are these terminal fees are going?..... 

NAIA Terminal 4
Our flight was supposed to be at 7:35 a.m via Zest Air but there was a delay due to 
late arrival of turn around aircraft. So we waited for...I think an hour for the "aircraft" to arrive. So the waiting area was filled up of people waiting for their delayed flights

NAIA Terminal 4
Yay! my heart was beating fast as I walk towards the plane. I had too many 
worries and one of them is being airsick.

NAIA Terminal 4
Unfortunately I was not able to get the window seat. And there I was getting cold feet and 
kept on uttering a prayer. YESSSS! I was getting paranoid  
I held hubby's hand while the plane is taking off and he just kept on holding my hand giving a smile assuring me that everything will be all right  

While the mister on my leftside is sleeping, I keep on extending my arms to take pictures of the clouds outside the window. I was like "Dadi....claaaaawds"   and I totally forgot that I was afraid.
Zest Air
Zest Air
Zest Air
Zest Air
Zest Air
 When I got tired taking pictures of the "claaaawdss" I just slept all through out the ride. 
I just figured that there's nothing to be afraid off zZZzzzZZZzzz

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries