March Photo Session ( ̄  ̄)………( ̄∇ ̄)

~Ola (=^0^=)/

This post is actually delayed for over a week now. Yes blame me! I have all the lame reason not to update my post every now and then (〜〜。)  


Anyways..enjoy (≧∇≦)人(≧∇≦)人(≧∇≦) 


Some of these pictures was taken at the 22nd floor of Robinson's Equitable Tower and most are from the 5th floor of MV Piso Building Cubao Quezon City. I had my friend Rinoa planned this session and it was 100% fun ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ  

Just to give credits my outfit haul first off, my headband is from Girl Shoppe which I purchased like 2 years ago(?) and my circle lens from Japanese Candy Online. My skirt and skinny tee is from St. Francis Square and my black slip-ons from Bench. And how can I forget to thank my graphic artist Dadi for mastering photoshop on my behalf ( ´^ー^`)
 

See you on my next photo session イテクルネ♪⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒ヾ(*´∀`)ノ ランラン♪

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries