Payday Loot Bag (*^∇^)o



~Ola (=^0^=)/

I would like to share again my payday stuffs (^O^)

I decided to invest to my health..due to endless stress at work. It's expensive to get sick, so it would not hurt if I'll have few seconds in the morning to drink a multivatims. Aside from the fact that it would boost my body immunity it would somehow detoxify my body from stress.
 

I bought a Revicon Forte that has 30 tablets and costs 135 pesos. 

And to my endless problem of hair fall, I've also decided to try both the Pure Beauty Shampoo

and Pure Beauty Conditioner since it was sale at Watsons,Robinsons Galleria each bottle costs 199 pesos only.



No doubt that I enjoy even a simple shopping that I do every payday. Til my next loot bag 
\(*T▽T*)/

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries