Rejuvinating Drink ~~旦_(^O^ )




~Ola (=^0^=)/

I don't know what has gone into me but I have been researching for something to drain my stress. Aside from shopping and make-up therapy, I would like to be healthy and beauty from within. While we were shopping at Watsons (not so obvious that it's one of our favorite store) I noticed this small booth with leaflets on it and I opted to get one.
 

“The Aura of Youth – ivi” - a tagline of the product that immediately caught my attention. I've been researching how the products works. The product contains collagen that helps on the process of Neocollagenesis. This is the process of collagen replenishment on the body. Collagen makes up 80% of our skin and the process of neocollagenesis helps our skin cells to be healthy and brings back its  youthful glow.

I'll be trying this product soon enough and I'm so effin excited ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries