Part 2: Cosplay Mania 2012


~Ola

So much for the delay of my second installment of Cosplay Mania event .

I'm still not finished on showing you all the things that caught my attention during the event hehe!. There was this store that offered pre-loved items...urgh! remember, I did not have enough money that time so I can't even afford a pre-loved item......hopeless

I would love to have this jeans  

There were few pictures at the cosplay gallery that I found interesting. While looking at them I suddenly thought that I really need to save up and buy a good camera
Cosplay Mania 2012
Cosplay Mania 2012

Kyaaaa!!!! and perhaps I need to learn some photography techniques

Cosplay Mania 2012
Cosplay Mania 2012

And the following people are my most favorite cosplayers at the event
Cosmania 2012
 Yay! I found a new crush on Nico Arenzen dressed up as Kurapika of Hunter X Hunter
Cosmania 2012
These 2 crossplayers are also included on my crush list but too bad I didn't get their names. They were crossplaying Tetsuya Kuroko and Taiga Kagami of Kuroko's Basketball.
Cosmania 2012
And I think these three are the best cosplayers that night haha! The one cosplaying Maria of Vampire Knight is Sachie...I think I haven't introduced her properly. You guys already know Rin-chan as she appears often on my previous post XD 
I'm indeed thankful that I was given these bunch of good friends. 
That day was never ending for me and it was indeed one of the happiest and craziest event of my life.
Cosmania 2012
~ Well then see you on my next post

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries