The Versatile Blogger Award

Hi Chingus!
I've been missing out several days without anything to post on my blog. I've seen Rin-chan's post tagging me on this blogger award, unfortunately I was not able to read through it because I was darn too busy again. Anyways, I would like to thank my good friend Rin of ~One-Winged Angel ~ for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award (⌒.−)=★
The Versatile Blogger Award
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who gave you this award
Include a link to their blog
Select 15 blog/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile blogger award
Finally, tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself

My nominees are: 
♡ Katrina of ! ⚫ misskatv | com ⚫ !
♡ Stella Lee of ☆ Stella Lee's Blog ☆
♡ Ana Alina of ANAlysisofmylife...
♡ Jan Mitchelle of The Chronicle of Beauty
♡ Lauren of Lovelaughlauren
♡ Sharina of THE MISTY MOM
♡ Dawn and Liz of Peachy Pink Sisters
♡ Celline Reyes of Product Arena
♡ Janna Joshelle of JANNIEOLOGY
♡ Kat of NAILS my dreams
♡ Jes Roque of MakeUpLove
Frozen Blossoms              

And the 7 things about my self are:
♡ My left eye is smaller than my right eye
♡ I have shaky hands that is why I am having a hard time putting eyeliner
♡ My handwriting sucks big time..you can match it to a doctor's scribble on their prescription notes
♡ I love pillows, having 5 pillows on the bed is not enough for me
♡ My make-up collection are most lipsticks..I think I almost have 20 tubes of different shades
♡ I love watching korean TV and anime series
My day is incomplete without Internet    

Yay! I'm so happy to accomplish this post. Feel free to check the blogs that I follow. I'm sure that you'll love them too! 


No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries