PR: Carmex Classic Moisturizing Lip Balm

~Ola(≧∇≦)/
 
I'm still not done with my quest of finding the perfect lip balm o(´∇`*o) 
I have been hearing good feedback on Carmex' products but I had some trouble finding where to buy it. I have been literally checking all Watsons store that I've been to but I had no luck. Good thing we decided to search the cosmetics section of Robinsons Galleria Department Store.
 
I found 3 options at their stall: Original Carmex Jar, Carmex Cherry Tube and Carmex Cherry Stick. All of these option cost ₱109.75.
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
Please see picture below for product information, directions for use, cautions and ingredients. 
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
And the actual product...
 
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
 
I felt relived when I started to use Carmex. I usually use this before lipstick application and my lips still feels moisturized. My lipstick application is now close to perfect o(^o^)o
 
What I like about it..
  • Constant moisturized feeling on lips 
  • Lips feels softer 
  • Lip tingling feeling 
  • Hint of vanilla scent  
  • No product testing made on animal
 What I don't like about it..
  •  Hmm....I can't really find anything wrong \(●~▽~●)
 
Product Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
 
 This product is a must try! Check out the following links for further information. 
 
Website: My Carmex 
Twitter: @CarmexPH
 
*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。) See you later folks! 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries