ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノHealth, Beauty and Fun ~ Watsons ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Tadah! I'm back with my second loot bag from my last payday  ..・ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ  This time I went shopping at Watsons SM Cubao.


I have purchased a Solo Care Aqua soft contact lens solution. I was not able to wear my lens for a week because I don't have enough solution to clean it up(@^_^)ゞ


I love wearing my lens as my eyes gets bigger like a doll...so cute ♪(*^ー゜)v(*^▽^*)*☆


Also I purchase some ponytails by Pinkbox.


I'm not good at hairstyle so its an achievement that I was able to do this look..see picture below (。・_・。)ポッ(。・_・。)ポッ(。・_・。)ポッ


Oh! BTW, I have not made up my mind whether I'd be doing a hair rebond or digiperm 
(_ _,)/~~ Both hair method is damn expensive (>_<)ー~)

P.S. I have forgotten to give credits to my iPod touch 4th generation for all the pictures that I have taken, Instragram application for the several camera effects, and Rakuga-cute that adds kawaii drawings on my pictures :*.;".*・;・^;・:\(o^▽^o)/:・;^・;・*.";.*:サンキュー!

(^0^)/~~see you again on my next blog!


No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries