\(^▽^*) Lip Care (*^▽^)/

It has been deadly hot these past weeks and I can tell that its already summer. When you stay indoors even with doors and window open you'd still feel that your inside a sauna. Once you go out you'd melt instantly like a vampire errr ice cream (゜-゜)(゜-゜)(゜-゜)  

My problem through out the year is having chappy lips. Maybe I lack Vitamin E or I don't drink often but its such a pain. I've tried to put on some remedy on my lips so I decided to use a lip balm. I tried many brands of lip balm but none of them seems to suit me.............................
。・゜゜⌒(TOT)⌒゜゜・。 ( ^; 滝のようだ・・・ 
  
Some of those brand was greasy and does not really moisturize. Other lip balm was tinted or scented but leaves the lip dry. So in general they didn't help me at all because no matter how expensive, cheap or “famous” the product was it just leaves me with a problematic lips                   ヽ(´ー`)┌ 
  
My friend loves to follow some beauty blogs and I remembered while checking out some blogger that she is following one of them feature a not so common brand of lip balm. Not so common because I don't usually see it on the beauty corner. The product's name is "Blistex". It had a good review so I decided to look for it (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン  

It's hard to find (?), coz I tried to check Watson's at Megamall, Robinson's Galleria, SM Cubao and Gateway but still no luck on finding this lip balm. Luckily when we went on shopping at Robinson's Galleria Supermarket it was finally THERE! hidden at the back of other lip balms     ☆彡(ノ^^)ノ☆彡ヘ(^^ヘ)☆彡(ノ^^)ノ☆ Among the various type of lip balm that Blistex offer they only have the Berry Lip Balm.
What I like about it? 

  • Fairly cheap and costs around 63 pesos only
  • It has a cherry scent and  has a “minty feeling” after applying on the lips
  • Its PERFECT on ME (  ̄ー)
  • It has SPF 15 that protects the lip from sunburn and drying. For more information just check their website http://www.blistex.com

What I don't like about it?

I've noticed with all the Blistex Berry Balm that I have purchased that it has a pink tape on every each side of the product.
 
When I first bought it I thought it was a quality assurance error but after buying my second one it has the same “syndrome”. I never attempted to peel that pink tape off because err I don't know, just don't like doing it \(--)/
 
Now that I have my 4th lip balm, I decided to peel it off so that I can now be at peace. I have discovered that the pink tape on every side of the product was actually trying (?) to hide its actual name which is “MEDICATED BERRY BALM”. I really don't know why do they have to hide it..maybe its not “eye catchy” for consumers but they have to change it. It's like false advertisement you know..ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
(Sorry if the picture is not clear XD)
In any case I'd still recommend this product as this is quite effective for people with major problem on having chappy lips. This is ideal for this summer season as it helps seals in lips moisture. 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries