(* ̄(エ) ̄)/゚Search for stress Reliever ・゚\( ̄(エ) ̄*)


Honestly, I've been having insecurities on how I look lately. This is not good I know 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。so instead of thinking this as being envy with other girls or a quest for being “forever young”, this is the cure for my stress ( -.-) ( -.-) ( -.-)



After spending 6 hours for rest day overtime, my good friend and I strolled our way to Watson's at Robinsons Galleria, I know..most of the “kikay” stuff that we buy is from that store (at different branches) .. ( ̄ー ̄)(ー_ー)( ̄ー ̄)(ー_−)

I bought an Ever Bilena single blush-on with Vitamin E. I chose the shade of Tan as I really like “natural” and “earth colors”. This 4 gram blush costs 110 pesos. My friend Rinoa-chan gave me a Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye Gel...though I can't really remember how much it costs o(>▽<)o . As you can see on the picture above I have problem of having a “visible” dark circle on my eye. I hope this eye gel would have a “big effect” o(´∇`*o)(o*´∇`)o


Oh! Oh! BTW...I have finally made my watermark for my photos..see I'm making a progress on my creativeness ξ\(^。^ ))))) And I'm still learning some tricks on this bloody Photoshop 
                                                              0(`・ω・´)=〇
 
See yah~ on my next project バヾ(*'O'*)イヾ(*'◇'*)バヾ(*'□'*)ー

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries