(o^-^)o(^-^o)Mags..mags..mags...o(^-^o)(o^-^)o

Hi there! It's been a tiring week due to heavy work load (≧∇≦)キャー♪  and I missed writing so much.Well a rewarding day had come and I would like to share to you my “payday” loot bags. This entry would be the first part of the rewarding things that I bought for myself.

I decided to buy some reading materials at Bestsellers. It still feels different when you read articles on a “glossy paper” rather reading it online.


I bought Cosmopolitan's March issue that is featuring KC Concepcion.  I never had like her before but since her break-up she suddenly blossomed and she became more interesting.


As the magazine says “Thank you to KC's ex”( ^.^)( -.-)( _ _)

BTW, the magazine includes some freebies :D .It includes a sample size moisturizer from Physiogel. As the label indicates its hypoallergenic so my boyfriend would like to try it out
( ^ - ^")/


And also it has the Belo Essentials SunExpert Face Cover with SPF40..a very interesting product to try on this summer.


How can I forget my Pulp magazine that features ELF's collectors edition of Super Junior Super Show 3 yay! ♪(o=゜▽゜)人(゜▽゜=o)♪るんるん♪(o=゜▽゜)人(゜▽゜=o)♪ and 2NE1 ~~

This magazine was released last September 2011 and I know I'm suppper late on buying it ―(T_T)→ I can't help to giggle while I was browsing through the pages of the magazine (*/∇\*) キャ
As a Kim Heechul biased fan of SuJu of course I looked for his solo pictures.



Isn't he lovely??? 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚♪☆LOVELOVE('∇^*)☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

So that should be it for now, hopefully I would able to finish these magazine before the my weekend.....ends 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・  

Til my next loot bag ☆+:;;;;;:+☆ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ☆+:;;;;;:+☆

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries