Clothing Haul Delayed Post


~Ola

I'm already 20 somethin' but I still don't know what fashion style do I have. My outfits in my opinion, are very regular looking or rugged. I have to admit that I'm afraid on trying new outfit style. I keep on thinking that I might look like a trying hard. But I figured that I just need to choose the outfit that I am comfortable to wear or would make me feel confident. Below are some of my clothing purchases last December. Unfortunately I don't remember the prices anymore (ノ´д`)
 Top and mullet skirt was purchased at Genevie Gozum
Two pieces of sando from a thrift store
I dunno what this is but I call it korean jackets hehe!
Black and white lace sando 
Jackets, stockings and lace sando was purchased at Red Ginger stall at St. Francis Square

I am excited to have an OOTD post again. I'll just have to find a good place because the lighting inside our unit is really terrible. How about you what is your latest clothing haul? 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries