PR: ROHTO Lycée Contact Eyedrops


~Ola

Happy New Year to All! My 2013 started with a hectic work schedule as usual but I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a better year. Anyways, my first post for this year would be a product review of my new lens eyedrop. I was having problems with the lens eyedrop that I bought from a local optical shop. It doesn't help on relieving the strain on my eyes when I'm wearing any of the circle lenses that I have. My BFF Rin-chan was using ROHTO Lycée Contact Eyedrops from Japan that she purchased from a local online store and she said I can try to use it. This 8mL eye drop solution is worth 350 pesos.
Lycée Contact Eyedrops is manufactured by Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (ロート製薬株式会社 Rōto Seiyaku Kabushiki-gaisha) a multi national FMCG and OTC pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in Tatsumi-nishi, Ikuno-ku, Osaka, Japan. Their products are mainly skin and eye care products (source: Wikipedia).   
Lycée Contact Eyedrops can be used in all type of contact lens. It's main function is to relieve discomfort of the eye due to exposure to wind or sun when wearing lenses. Base on my research, the solution does not have any coloring agent and but it is color pink because it contains Vitamin B12. 
 Ingredients:
Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 0.5%
Potassium Chloride 0.08%
Sodium Chloride 0.44%
Sodium Bicarbonate 0.05%
Hydroxyethylcellulose 0.02%

How to Use:
For external use only
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes up to 6 times daily
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
Replace cap after each use
Discontinue using if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs
The product should be handled with clean hands
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children

What I like about it ..  
  • It relieves eye discomfort effectively 
  • Reduce eye redness 
  • I really like the minty feeling on my eye
  • It has a hint of sweet smell..it's like my eyes smells good    
  • It has a free angled nozzle that makes it easy to seal/unseal the bottle 
  • Cute packaging 
What I don't like about it ..
  • Not locally available and can be purchased only to legitimate online stores
Will I try it again?   
  • Yes! Definitely! Aside from the kawaii packaging, it is a very effective lens eyedrop solution 

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries