PR: Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser


~Ola   

One of my New Year's Resolution is to write as much as I can on this blog...keeping my fingers crossed. I've been exploring new facial products lately and one of them is Tony Moly's Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser. I've purchased this late last year and started to use it by December 2012. 



Volume: 150 mL 
Price: 178 pesos
Made in Korea 
This foam cleanser claims to have a brilliant cleansing system that brings strong vital power of fresh 3 seeds dewy water. Dewy means moist.This particular type foam cleanser is suitable for all skin types. Since buying this cleanser is really unplanned, I didn't realize that they have a foam cleanser specifically for dry skin
Directions: When washing your face, work into a lather, and gently massage into the face, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Ingredients: Water, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Muristic acid, Sodium laureth sulfate, Potassium hydroxide, Lauric acid, Cocamide MEA, Sorbitan olivate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, Butylene glycol, Chrysanthellum indicum extract, Perilla frutescens leaf extract, Agastache rugosa extract, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, Mentha arvensis leaf extract, Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, Atractyloides japonica rhizome extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Cnidium officinale root extract, Angelica gigas root extract, Saurusus chinensis extract, Forsythia suspensa fruit extract, Artemisia capillaris flower extract, Pinus koraiensis seed extract, Hovenia dulcis fruit extract, Thuja orientalis seed extract, Ginkgo biloba nut extract, Myrciaria dubia seed extract, Terminalia ferdinandiana seed extract, Coffea arabica (Coffee) seed extract, Aleurites moluccana seed extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 19140, Perfume.

What I like about it ..  
  • Reasonable price 
  • Simple packaging
  • The texture of the cleanser is less cream
  • My face feels refreshed right after washing
What I don't like about it ..   
  • Over powering lemon scent
Will I try it again? ..  
Ummmm..honestly no. Its not that I don't like the product but I'm just not satisfied with it. Hopefully I would be able to finish the tube...though there are already other facial wash that I would like to try.

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries