Sophie Martin Paris Haul


~Ola     
Just before the year 2012 ended, my bag and wallet was on its limit on serving me. The zipper of my wallet weren't working anymore and my shoulder bag looks tattered. I've decided to purchase my new wallet and bag at Sophie Martin Paris. I think that the quality of their products aren't that bad. I also liked the design of their bags. I initially wanted to buy two bags but it was really quite pricey and I wasn't ready yet on splurging money on expensive bags. 
Bag Neo Anartia 
Size: 15" x 4.7" x 10.8"
Description: Brown leather line tote with intricate buckles and rivet details
 Consists of 1 main zip closure, 1 inner zip pocket and a cellphone pocket inside
Price: 1490 pesos
Made in Indonesia 
 I find the design of the bag classy. 
 Wallet Bayard
Size: 7.7" x 1.2"x4.1" 
Description: Brown leather feel wallet comprising of 2 bill compartments, 2 multifunction pockets,
inner zipper pockets, 2 clear pockets, 10 card slides and a cellphone pocket
Price: 620 pesos
Made in Indonesia
The color of the wallet matched the bag
This is my first expensive haul for this year. But I'm still looking for another style of bag and wallet that I might like. These two new babies should have an alternative right? Well then, see you all in my next post.

1 comment:

xiupau said...

is the inside of the bag spacious? :D

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries