Puerto Princesa Adventure Day 1: Mitra's Ranch


~Ola

We continued our adventure to Mitra's Ranch (Rancho ni Mitra/ Rancho Sta. Monica). Despite of my camera's battery giving up on me, I was forced to use other resources. I still have my Nokia 2700i phone with 2 megapixel camera hehe!. The sun was shining bright and the air is warm but despite of this, the feeling is very relaxing.
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
This ranch is owned by the late house speaker Ramon Mitra, Jr. and his son. There are many activities that you can enjoy on this ranch and there is no entrance fee. You can enjoy horseback riding, trampoline jumping, sight seeing and zip lining. I didn't try the zip-line..I was just too afraid. Hubby and I just enjoyed the view and we took our moment to rest before going to our next destination.
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
Mitra's Ranch / Rancho ni Mitra
We nearly fell asleep while sitting..the view was just sooooo beautiful. It made us lazy to stand up. We were mesmerize how beautiful Palawan is and how we wanted to stop time to make our stay longer.

....to be continued

No comments:

 
Designed and coded by Kenny Manalad of Style Diaries